AMR Fort Myers is currently enrolling child-bearing women between the ages 14 to 35 in an investigational oral contraceptive clinical study.
- are premenopausal women in good physical and mental health
- do not want to have children at least one year following screening
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational oral contraceptive
Reimbursement for time and study-related travel is available. Insurance is not required.
To see if you qualify, call 239-936-4421.
Earn extra cash* by recommending a friend to us and receive up to $100 for each referral!
* Some restrictions apply. Not all studies are eligible for the Refer-A-Friend program. Ask an AMR representative for details.